Approximately 2/3 of my law practice is comprised of estate planning, trust administration, and estate probate services:
- I prepare estate planning documents for individuals with modest to large estates. I also prepare documents required in special cases such as for an incapacitated person. My clients recognize the importance of estate planning, appreciate my personalized service, and benefit from my attention to detail.
- I handle Probates throughout California and I expedite the process when permitted by law. Clients select me due to my experience and efficiency rather than on cost considerations since in California probate fees are set by statute.
- I provide legal counsel to trustees of trusts with asset sizes ranging from modest to more than $10 million. My clients include people who require occasional assistance and people that desire assistance with the entire process.
The remainder of my law practice is comprised of “common-sense legal counsel” to investors, start-ups, and established companies located in or doing business in California. My services in this area include:
- Formation of corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Contracts, leases, and licenses
- Software agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Independent contractor and employee matters
- Trademarks and copyrights
- Real estate purchases and sales
- Real estate lease negotiations and lease drafting
- Business purchases, sales, and entity dissolutions
- Manage outside counsel
- International business